Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"That's For the Birds"

Again, if you haven't noticed, I am cheap thrifty.  I wanted a hummingbird feeder for my back patio but had not purchased one yet.  I mentioned it to my mom-in-law (who happens to have just about everything you may need either in her attic or her garage) and she said she had an old one in the garage :) that I could have.  Only problem was it was a little faded and, well, dull...sorry Mrs. Terri!  So, what was I to do??  Certainly, I would make this one work and not buy a new one.  So, here it is...

                                                                         
                                                      BEFORE...

(Yes, that is a little fried chicken and potatoes in the background :)

AFTER...

Cost = $0!!!!

                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Not only have you offended me but also your brother in law, Justin, who gave me that bird feeder! Justin, it was beautiful when you gave it to me and as you can see I used it many years. However, it looks great now and you can bring it back anytime.

    ReplyDelete